zondag 9 oktober 2011

The dark abyss...

Hi all!

Wow, I know, it's been ages since I last posted on this blog. I got a new job which took a lot of my time and I had some personal stuff going on which totally took my mind off blogging. I'm back, though! I hope things have finally settled down a little bit.

Like last year, I decided to participate in Nanowrimo this year. I even took a week off to do just that! Like last year, I will use it to write more RD. My goal is to finish part 4 before November (only 5 chapters left, so that should be doable) so I can make a fresh start on part five and hopefully get a large chunk of it done so I can get back to updating RD once a week again.

I will use this blog during Nanowrimo to ramble about my writing progress and to sometimes distract myself with other fun toys!

Also, I will make a post soon on all my new dolls that I've gotten since I last updated this blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten